CAEN 7219 classification - Research and development in the fields of engineering and nature science; Rev. 1. 7310
Research & developments are made regarding:
- The study of electric and magnetic properties of different materials,
- The generation, transmission and reception of microwaves, their interaction with materials and industrial applications,
- The study of magnetic resonance in wires and tapes,
- The development of various sensors and transducers,
- The amplification and acquisition of signals in experimental physics.
GRADIENT is a certified research&development company by decision 9673/17.06.2008 issued by the National Authority for Scientific Research.
The R&D activities inside the company are structured according to the quality standard ISO9001:2008.(Gradient introduced this standard Certificate SR EN ISO 9001 : 2001 no.1509/26.10.2006 SIMTEX-OC.Reviewed in 2009).
GRADIENT is a an OSIM registered trademark from 1992 (No.19.254).
GRADIENT takes part in research&development for projects or science papers rated by ISI. 4 patents are approved to date. (PATENTS)